Last week, I had the pleasure of co-presenting a webinar with Andy McCown of TBWA. We talked about some of the challenges he faced with legacy Digital Asset Management systems in the context of a large global company (TBWA is a top 10 advertising company) with 300 fairly independent business units, and how he’s addressed them with Nuxeo.
The challenges Andy talked about were primarily about restoring control and gaining cross-pollination, consolidation to make collaboration more seamless, and managing cost pressures and system overhead.
Andy shared three stories his team has addressed with Nuxeo:
- Managing rights for complex global campaigns for a multinational product company
- Three tailored use cases at Media Arts Lab: archiving TV ads, managing massive volumes of user-generated content, and is looking at work-in-progress use cases
- Providing an unified DAM across the TBWA agency network & discovering surprising new use cases along the way
I encourage you to watch the webinar to learn more about Andy’s lessons for DAM bliss:
- The importance of configuration and architecture
- An openness to the unexpected, and
- Thinking about incentives and leverage.
You’ll also get a quick overview from me about how how Nuxeo is revolutionizing Digital Asset Management, and a great discussion with David Lipsey of Henry Stewart to close.
Check it out, and let us know what you think!