We’re pleased to announce that Nuxeo won the “Enterprise CMS Product of the Year” at the 2018 DM Awards. The entire Nuxeo team is truly honored to receive this industry recognition, and we’re proud of the growing awareness of how our modern Content Services Platform (CSP) helps enterprises build modern and intelligent solutions that connect and harmonize content and data across the organization in order to improve business performance and deliver a competitive advantage.
Enterprise CMS Product Award
The 2018 Awards ceremony took place on November 22 in the Radisson Blu Edwardian, in London, England. View a photo gallery of all the 2018 DM Awards winners and runners-up, which will appear in the November/December 2018 issue of Document Manager Magazine.
As the UK’s only publication covering document management, content management, capture, imaging, and retrieval technologies, Document Manager Magazine is perfectly positioned to recognize industry leaders. Each year, magazine staff and editors evaluate nominees and select DM Award winners who offer the hardware, software, services, and companies that contribute to making the document management market one of the world’s most vibrant.
Continuing Recognition for Nuxeo
Receiving the 2018 DM Award is just the latest in our recent industry recognition, which includes the following:
- Named to the list of 2018 EContent 100 companies
- Named a “Visionary” in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms
- Recognized as One of Inc. Magazine’s 2018 Best Workplaces
- Named a 2018 Trend-Setting Product by KMWorld
- Named a Leader in the Aragon Research Globe for Enterprise Video 2018
- Featured as a “Leader” in Latest ECM Value Matrix from Nucleus Research
- Recognized as a Strong Performer in Digital Asset Management in the 2018 Forrester DAM Wave
This momentum vindicates our ongoing efforts to help our customers solve their complex and unique information management challenges. With Nuxeo, enterprises can be confident that the right content will be in the right hands at the right time, which enables them to focus on using information to drive growth and enhance customer satisfaction.
This growing list of awards and other recognition makes a fine conclusion to our successful 2018. Now it’s on to 2019 – and continued progress!