Throughout 2018, Nuxeo received numerous awards, and already early in 2019, we’re continuing to garner a lot of attention and accolades. We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve been recognized by KMWorld as one of the “100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management” for 2019.
Every year, KMWorld presents the 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management, and it’s an honor to be included on this prestigious list. The 2019 list spans a wide variety of companies that address the evolving demands of knowledge management, according to Tom Hogan, Group Publisher of KMWorld. Some are long-standing companies with well-established offerings that have evolved over time, while others are much more recent entrants to the field.
In selecting organizations to be included on the list, we consider insights gleaned from our own interactions with companies during interviews and events, how they have succeeded in helping customers solve business problems, and we review product updates to make sure that capabilities are advancing to address evolving requirements.
– Tom Hogan, Group Publisher of KMWorld
This is the second time that Nuxeo has been included on this high-profile list. In recognizing Nuxeo, Hogan noted our efforts to “change how people work with data and content to realize new value from digital information with …a cloud-native platform that has been deployed by large enterprises, mid-sized businesses, and government agencies worldwide.”
We’re proud to again be recognized among the top 100 companies in the knowledge management space, which we believe reinforces that we’re innovating and leading the way in delivering a modern and open Content Services Platform (CSP) for solving complex information management challenges.
It also suggests that 2019 will be another year when the awards and accolades pile up. In 2018, we received widespread industry recognition, including:
- Named a “Visionary” in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms
- Recognized as One of Inc. Magazine’s 2018 Best Workplaces
- Named a 2018 Trend-Setting Product by KMWorld
- Named a Leader in the Aragon Research Globe for Enterprise Video 2018
- Named to the list of 2018 EContent 100 companies
- Featured as a “Leader” in Latest ECM Value Matrix from Nucleus Research
- Recognized as a Strong Performer in Digital Asset Management in the 2018 Forrester DAM Wave
- Winner of the “Enterprise CMS Product of the Year” at the 2018 DM Awards
- Included on the list of EContent 100 Companies featured in the Autumn issue of EContent Magazine
We look forward to continuing our path to building excellent customer experiences and developing our award-winning Content Services Platform to include the latest, most advanced technologies in the coming year.