The Nuxeo Outlook Integration allows you to archive emails and files as documents to your Nuxeo instance and access the repository without leaving Microsoft Outlook.
- Added an option to show thumbnails instead of fixed icons the first column. Hovering over the thumbnail will show a bigger preview if it’s thumbnail has been enabled. This option can be enabled in Settings → View → Enable thumbnails. Thumbnails for pictures and videos are enabled by default, thumbnails for other mime types are disabled by default.
- Added Dark Mode (Settings → General → Theme). Outlook needs to be restarted for the setting to take effect.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Added “Open” context menu item (same function as double click)
- Removed “HTTP Not Found” message after changing servers
- “Upload file(s)” and “Create folder” now visualize the correct state when they are disabled
- Delete button now visualizes its correct state
- Update “license state” on license tab after new license has been imported
- Fixed “License has not been imported because it is Unknown” after importing a valid license
- Fixed an issue with paging when viewing favorites.
For more information check out the Outlook Connector page on the Nuxeo Marketplace