Nuxeo Platform 5.6.0-HF08 is out and available for Nuxeo Online Services clients from the Admin Center or Nuxeo Marketplace. It's also available in the maintenance branch of the source code tree. You can find the complete release note as usual on Jira.
And now for the main corrections coming with this release:
- Fix relation author when a user creates a relation
- Fix Delete action available for documents from sections
- Fix saving an NXQL query with quotes in the Quick Search gadget
- Fix tasks from previous route instance not to display in the Past tasks view
- Fix lifecycle state when editing an approved document
- Fix DocumentRouteInstancesRoot failure when first document found at the root is not a Domain
- Fix error after a user approves a document which he usually can't access
- Fix Social workspace login validation URL that redirects to an error message
- Don't display workflow related documents in search results
- Power users are now able to change the user's groups from the Edit tab
- Fix NXQL failure on backslash at end of string
- Fix hot reload of content views
- Fix error when computing a virtual user and the group directory is not available
- Document creation form sets focus on title for every browser
- Fix ContentView predicate IN with integer list
- Make ConnectionFactoryImpl init thread-safe
- Fix ContextMenu initialization after Ajax refresh
- Fix workflow cancellation
- Fix incorrect lifecycle state after publishing
- Fix emails encoding to UTF-8 for html mails sent with the SendMail operation
A big thanks to our Support Team for doing this!
- Note that major versions of the Nuxeo Platform are openly available for download. Hot fixes are available for Nuxeo Online Services clients as part of their subscription package.