As we continue to deliver innovation to the Nuxeo platform and across the entire Hyland portfolio, our Nuxeo training site is evolving to support Hyland’s increasingly diverse learning community.
We are pleased to announce that we are migrating Nuxeo University, along with Hyland training sites across our product portfolio, to a single platform, Hyland University.
And it is important to share with you three key things to be aware of regarding this transition.
1. Access to all Nuxeo training from Hyland University begins December 6, 2021
We are changing our platform, but not the content and knowledge sharing you depend on. From Hyland University you will be able to access the training you need from this new, modern and mobile-ready platform.
The Hyland University development and training teams are committed to making this change as seamless as possible for you. Beginning December 6, 2021 you will be automatically redirected from Nuxeo University to the new site where you can access all Nuxeo training resources.
Most importantly, in Hyland University you will continue to be able to access:
- All Nuxeo courses and certification programs on-demand and for free
- Nuxeo Learning Plan content and sequences from Hyland Learning Paths
- Your full learning and certification history
- Support resources — including a support page which contains frequently asked questions, as well as a simple form for requesting help or providing site feedback to Hyland University trainers, instructional designers and site developers.
2. You will need to create your Hyland ID in order to access Hyland University
If you haven’t already, create your Hyland ID to ensure access to Hyland University when it opens. Setting up a Hyland ID is simple and takes less than a minute.
If you’ve received an email “Welcome to Hyland ID: Action Required.” from the Hyland ID team, click Start set-up, update your password and click Create Account.
If you have not received an email from the Hyland ID team, you can follow the steps below to create your Hyland ID.
- Complete the short Create a Hyland ID form on ID.Hyland.com, and provide your work email in the “Email” field. As you fill out the form, make sure the “Existing Hyland customer or partner” field selection is set to Yes.
- Once you complete the form and click Register, the Hyland ID team will send a verification email from [email protected] to the email address associated with your account.
- From your email account, open the email sent from the Hyland ID team with the subject line, “Welcome to Hyland ID: Action Required.” Click the provided link to verify your account.
- Remember to update any browser or saved password settings with your Hyland ID credentials.
For any questions regarding Hyland ID, submit a Hyland Community help ticket and the Hyland ID team will respond promptly.
3. We welcome your feedback as you begin and continue training on Hyland University
Our training offerings for Nuxeo are among the first in the Hyland portfolio to migrate to the new training platform, and our training and development teams welcome your feedback as you participate in training and certifications from Hyland University.
- Contact [email protected] at any time with questions, comments or suggestions for the university.
- As additional products are added to the Hyland University curriculum, please feel free to explore training across our diversified product portfolio.
We look forward to seeing you in Hyland University, and we’d like to sincerely thank you for being a part of this inspiring learning community!