Nuxeo EP will help organizations to build ECM applications to enable them to manage growing volumes of content and ensure that they are compliant. This solution will benefit organizations that have a need for transactional or content-centric processes
Recently Ovum (part of the Datamonitor Group) published a detailed technology audit of Nuxeo's flagship open source ECM offering - Nuxeo Enterprise Platform. Nuxeo has licensed this research note, and is pleased to offer it to our prospects, clients, partner and ECM community at no charge.
Key points noted by Ovum:
- Licensing costs are much lower than for a proprietary ECM platform [in fact - there are none...]
- Nuxeo EP provides a foundation on which organizations can build and deploy content applications
- A modular product that comprises a range of ECM features which are delivered as services.
- Solution architecture uses a component-based framework that offers specific pieces of functionality, that can be activated or deactivated as needed
- Nuxeo charges for its support on a per-application [meaning 'per-repository'] basis and offers three Service Level Agreement tiers
- Key areas of functionality include basic library services, document management, digital asset management, case management
- Currently lacking full RM functionality, but slated for DoD 5015.2 before the end of 2010.
We encourage you to download the full report, read what the analysts have to say about our flagship open source ECM platform, and of course Contact Us if you have any further questions about our ECM product offering or to sign up for an upcoming webinar or in-person event.