What you will do
You will be part of the “Application Builders” team where you will work to build custom business applications on top of the Nuxeo Platform.
Your day to day work will include:
- define specifications according to customer requirements
- design, develop and assemble business applications based on Nuxeo Platform infrastructure
- ensure quality insurance and customer satisfaction
The development work will be conducted from Nuxeo’s office in Brooklyn, NY. However, during some phase of the project, like specifications, some short-term “on-site” consulting may be needed.
Relationship with the rest of the team:
The “Application Builders” will get help from the core-development team:
- for architecture review
- for any product evolution requirements
- for any technical matter where help is required
The support will be also organized to manage escalation.
- “App Builders” handle the first level of Support since they know what the application is about
- for any underlying technical issue related to the platform, support is escalated (if needed)
- to the Nuxeo Support team
- or to the core dev team
“App Builders” benefit from the full Nuxeo development infrastructure: Dev guidelines, Test framework, CI, Continuous delivery as well as help from the QA team.
What we are looking for
Most of the Application Development should rely on:
- Server side configuration using Nuxeo Studio and XML configuration file
The technical team will help you come to speed with the Nuxeo Platform concepts and principles and the projects will allow you to master progressively all the aspects of the platform.
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience Level: 3 - 4 years