What you will do
Nuxeo is looking for and IT professional to join its technical operations team. The primary job responsibility is to maintain the production systems, which support our hosted cloud based Nuxeo application and online Service. You will work directly with developers and architects and you will be expected to bring the “Ops” view. You will contribute to the design of the system with the goal to make operation easy and safe. You will be part of a global team and may have to respond to issues to support the production systems during extended hours.
A Cloud admin is responsible the deployment and management and support of the Nuxeo Cloud & Online Services Production systems. This will include the operating systems, Application and Cloud services on AWS.
You will administer the application to ensure system uptime service levels are maintained to include; infrastructure, security, databases, supporting software and AWS services used in the platform.
- Configure and install these applications, troubleshoot deployments as required
- Ensure Nuxeo standard monitoring enabled along with threshold and alerts.
- Provide technical support for systems and application issues our users encounter
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and verify backup of customer data and ensure we can execute our DR plan.
- Respond to and resolve service desk requests at the second level
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Configure infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Have good problem solving skills and communications skills
What we are looking for
- Significant experience (5+ years) in computer systems operations for Web Hosted solutions
- Experienced with Cloud Platforms like AWS and Azure
- Systems implementation, detailed system design, functional and technical requirements gathering and planning experience
- Exposure to systems development methodology best practices
- Strong analytical skills and effective problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Work well with teams or in a team environment
- Take ownership attitude
- Understand Web Server deployments, Load Balancing, Scaling and Security
- SQL and NoSQL DB deployment and management
- Data and storage migration experience
- Experience in ECM / DAM space would be an added advantage
- Demonstrates the ability to apply technical concepts into the solution
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: United States
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Possible remote work