What you will do
Nuxeo is looking for experienced advisors with a blend of both business and technical expertise to join the growing Customer Success team. The Customer Success Advisor will develop a deep understanding of customer business objectives and IT solutions in order to engage in strategic discussions, become a trusted advisor, and ensure customers realize the full value of their Nuxeo applications.
Applications are accepted in:
- New York, NY
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles, CA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Orange County, CA
- Paris, France
- London, UK
- Understand Nuxeo customers including their requirements, solutions, technology, issues, organizational structure, people, and politics.
- Advise customers on best practices, architecture, adoption, and appropriate use of the Nuxeo Platform.
- Work with Nuxeo Product and Support teams to effectively communicate and support customer needs.
- Ensure customers successfully implement their solutions on the Nuxeo Platform and maintain their Nuxeo Online Services subscription.
- Build and maintain relationships to ensure customers are referenceable advocates of Nuxeo and the Nuxeo Platform.
- Keep customers updated on the latest Nuxeo developments, offerings, and resources.
- Identify new sales opportunities within the existing Nuxeo customer base and work with Nuxeo Sales to cultivate and close those opportunities.
- Identify when to engage and work with Nuxeo Professional Services or a partner.
- Travel domestically, on average, 50%.
What we are looking for
The role requires talented people with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years of experience advising clients for a software or professional services organization.
- Experience as an IT architect or tech lead.
- Understanding of SSO, modern Web frameworks, object modeling, SQL/NoSQL DB, storage, integration, leading cloud providers and services, high availability, disaster recovery. Experience with Java is a plus.
- Experience with multiple project methodologies and full-lifecycle SDLC.
- Business and technical acumen to engage executives, IT managers and developers.
- Proven ability to navigate customers with complex organizational environments.
- Solid written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to self-manage objectives and deliverables with minimal oversight.
- Capable of thriving in high-growth environments working with ambiguity and balancing changing priorities.
Contract type: Full-Time
Location: Multiple Locations
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Experience Level: 7 - 10 years