What you will do
Nuxeo is looking for a CRM professional with experience helping organizations achieve business objectives through process engineering, Salesforce implementation, administration, and standardized reporting and analytics. The Director of Sales Systems and Reporting will support the hyper growth of our company by developing scalable end-to-end processes supported by an integrated Sales Cloud implementation. After the initial implementation, the Director of Sales Systems and Reporting will continue to make enhancements and support growth initiatives of the company such as expansion to new regions, evolving customer engagement models, and advanced metrics reporting.
• Capture and understand Nuxeo’s current state process from lead generation to customer retention.
• Create to-be business processes and drive buy-in from executive stakeholders.
• Capture user stories to support the build of a Salesforce.com implementation.
• Capture integration requirements to connect Marketo, NetSuite, Tableau and more.
• Hands-on configuration of Salesforce.com to meet business needs.
• Manage contract development resources for areas where apex and api development is required.
• Maintain our Salesforce.com implementation in a “business as usual” context.
• Design, develop, and maintain standard reporting and analytics capabilities, including executive reporting and dashboards.
• Continue executing on projects to align the technology to a constantly evolving business model.
• Expected onsite 80%, limited travel outside of the Greater New York area.
What we are looking for
• Minimum 4 years of experience implementing Salesforce.com.
• Strong understanding of Marketing and Sales processes (high tech preferred).
• Expert in all aspects of Salesforce configuration.
• Proficient in the use of common reporting and analytics tools, such as Tableau.
• Ability to drive consensus among stakeholders with varying priorities.
• Experience with multiple project methodologies with the ability to pick the right methods for the right projects.
• Business and technical acumen to engage a wide audience.
• Solid written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to self-manage objectives and deliverables with minimal oversight.
• Capable of thriving in high-growth environments working with ambiguity and balancing changing priorities.
• Senior Consultant/Manager Level role (or equivalent) in a professional services firm (or equivalent).
• Salesforce Certified Administrator
• Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
• Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
• Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
• Contract type: Full-Time
• Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States (11211)