What you will do
Do you like solving the hard problems? Do you excel at converting business needs into solutions using the latest technology?
Then come join the Nuxeo Professional Services Team as an Implementation Consultant. In this role you’ll work directly with customers to solve their most complex business problems using the Nuxeo Platform. You’ll help our customers convert their business goals into requirements and designs, develop implementation recommendations using the Nuxeo Platform and then execute on the implementation using Nuxeo Studio; ensuring quality delivery and customer satisfaction.
As a member of the professional services team, you will also work closely with the Nuxeo Product Team to learn about the latest product enhancements and to share invaluable customer feedback to help make the Nuxeo Platform even stronger. Customer project success is our #1 priority and as an Implementation Consultant you’ll be on the forefront helping achieve that goal.
- Participate in and lead requirements elaboration and design sessions with customers
- Assess business, functional and technical requirements and develop implementation designs using the Nuxeo Platform
- Configure the Nuxeo platform using Nuxeo Studio
- Development of client deliverables (e.g. specifications and test cases)
- Participate in the development and delivery of training for customers
- Relay new product feature requests to product management
- Must be able to travel within the US up to 50% of the time
What we are looking for
- Experience implementing enterprise software projects utilizing Agile delivery techniques
- Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible solutions
- Experienced technologist familiar with software implementation best practices and software architectural principles
- Familiarity with continuous integration frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, Maven)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines
- Demonstrated history of building effective relationships with a strong customer service focus
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- English fluency
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent certifications and experience is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of consulting/professional services experience
Understanding of the enterprise landscape and business challenges around integrated collaboration services
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States (11211)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience Level: 4 - 5 years
- Possible remote work