What you will do
Enjoy working with the latest technology and leveraging it to solve real world problems? Are you someone he speaks code and business?
As an Implementation Engineer on the Nuxeo Professional Services Team, you’ll get to work with brilliant engineers solving complex business problems through leading technology and an advanced open architecture. You will work with our customers to implement the Nuxeo Platform to solve diverse business problems.
As an expert in the Nuxeo platform, you will work with the customer team to design and implement the Nuxeo Platform to meet rigorous business and technology goals. Working both at the keyboard coding and shoulder-to-shoulder with customers evaluating and architectural choices you will help bridge the gap between business and technology.
- Participate in and lead requirements elaboration and architectural design sessions with customers
Assess business, functional and technical requirements and develop implementation designs using the Nuxeo Platform
- Develop integrations and add-ons to the Nuxeo platform
- Enhance the Nuxeo platform for customer-specific use cases
- Provide design recommendations for functional and technical requirements using the Nuxeo Platform
- Development of client deliverables (e.g. specifications and test cases)
- Participate in the development and delivery of training for customers
- Relay new product feature requests to product management
- Must be able to travel within the US up to 50% of the time
What we are looking for
- Experience implementing enterprise software projects utilizing Agile delivery techniques
- Dedication to quality code and doing things the “right way"
- Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible technical solutions
- Experienced technologist familiar with software implementation best practices and software architectural principles
- Experience with continuous integration frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, Maven)
- Solid experience with Groovy, HTML/XML
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines
- Demonstrated history of building effective relationships with a strong customer service focus
- Rigorous attention to detail
- English fluency
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent certifications and experience is required
- 3-5 years of consulting/professional services experience in a technical delivery role
Understanding of the enterprise landscape and business challenges around integrated collaboration services
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States (11211)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience Level: 3 - 4 years
- Possible remote work