We are looking for a product owner of the core modules of the Nuxeo Platform. The Nuxeo Platform product owner will integrate a team of product owners, tech writers , QA engineers and designers based in Paris, Lisbon and New York. Inside the product department, under Marketing direction, you will be working with the CTO, the Product Marketing department and other product managers to build the Nuxeo Platform strategy and produce/maintain the core platform engineering team backlog.
The position is based in Paris or New York.
Core modules of the platform: Core repository, Automation, REST API, Search and Conversions
You will be in charge of:
- Core Modules Roadmap coordination
- Detailed backlog authoring up to user stories and test cases, in collaboration with the core team.
- Engineering team delivery validation
- Proof Of Concepts and demonstrators of main newly developed capabilities of the platform
- Technical blog posts
- Release notes
- Platform Documentation consistency and usability
- Support Feedback processing
What we are looking for
Previous experience in the following field :
- Product owning, Project Management
- Technical conception
- Development (ideally Java) with ability to showcase some developments of your own
- Ability to develop a strong understanding and vision of what extending the capacities of a technical platform means
- A thirst for knowledge and intelligence in resilient architectures, modern API design, big data, machine learning and software development industry trends
- A high capacity for being pragmatic with a strong ability to prioritize the unprioritizable
- Autonomous for testing a new development framework, prototyping a usage around the platform
- Geek culture
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75018) or New York