What you will do
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our team in Paris and help us provide technical support to our customers.
As part of the support team, you will play a crucial role in providing support to our customers, including client onboarding. Our customers are technical teams (architects, product engineers, and application developers) who build applications and solutions using the Nuxeo Platform.
You will answer in a timely manner to any issues submitted by our customers. You will also listen to the needs of our customers and forward to the appropriate internal team (Core team, UI team, etc.) for further investigations.
This position requires a true engineering mindset: if you love to investigate a problem and find the solution, you will fit right in! If you like puzzles and challenges, we have a lot to offer:
- A complete platform with a large technical and functional scope and many configuration options and extensions
- International customers with many use cases and challenging issues (performance, customization, recommendations, etc.)
- A team of expert developers to help you find solutions and extend the Nuxeo Platform
You will become an expert on the platform to answer questions and issues of our customers. You will support them in configuring and customizing our platform. You will need to audit and debug source code. You will use the tools that allow us to communicate with our customers (JIRA, conference calls and videos).
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in Support or Software Development
- Technical background in development (Java, JSF, Database, web technologies...)
- Have a service-oriented mind
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work well with teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal (1600-546)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience Level: 3 - 4 years