What you will do
Nuxeo is disrupting the enterprise content management market by unlocking the full value of digital content and data across the entire enterprise. With the Nuxeo Hyperscale Digital Asset Platform, companies expand beyond today’s limited and departmental use of digital content and data to drive impact across their entire organization.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Pre-Sales Engineer for our Government practice which is headquartered in Tysons, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Sales team within a rapidly expanding company at a key stage in its development.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be a critical member of the sales team working together with Account Executives, Solution & Business Consultants, Global Services, Product Management and strategic Partners throughout the sales cycle providing technical and functional support to prospective clients and partners. You will work closely with prospects and customers to understand their business requirements and assist in driving the sales process. You will participate in account planning and strategy development with Account Executives and sales leadership. You will also assist in the evaluation of the product to ensure the process proceeds smoothly and with minimal supervision.
• Provide pre-sales support to Prospects, Customers, Partners, Account Managers.
• Provide and present product demonstrations including advanced product features and benefits specific to customer requirements
• Respond to and manage the RFP and RFI process.
• Assist the sales team in identifying sales opportunities
• Build and deliver proof of concepts.
• Become an expert in Nuxeo’s ECM Platform and solutions
• Represent Nuxeo at Trade Shows and industry events.
• Provide assistance in the distribution of new product information, application workshops and solution strategies for the Nuxeo sales team
• Work with the potential customers to help plan, scope, develop and deploy Nuxeo
• Implement advanced demonstrations that require configuration/development skills
• Interact with Sales, Global Services and Partners to create and finalize solution offerings and initial project delivery plans.
• Work with Account Executives to clearly communicate and sell the value of Nuxeo’s products and solutions.
• Assist Account Executives in relationship management, technical sales information/tools development.
• Assist and help drive product compliance to ensure Nuxeo maintains and achieves all the necessary certifications to work within US Federal and State & Local Market place.
• Assist in positioning Nuxeo in client’s enterprise architecture and environments.
What We Are Looking For
• Background in pre-sales, technical sales, support, or consulting.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical role working with Federal Government clients, preferably in pre-sales.
• Technical qualifications related to one or more of the following areas: Enterprise Content and/or Case Management, business process management, Digital Asset Management, web applications and development technologies (Java, front-end, REST API, etc...)
• Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions
• Knowledge of sales methodologies, processes and disciplines
• Effective communicator with excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrated history of building effective relationships with a strong customer service focus
• Strong organizational skills with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines
• Deep understanding of the enterprise landscape and business challenges around integrated collaboration services, a strong desire to be in front of the customer
• Ability to travel as required for this role up to 30%
• Positive attitude and collaborative work style
• Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment where a high level of flexibility is required
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Tyson, VA