Nuxeo is forming a brand new QA team and we’re looking for a QA Tester to get in on the ground floor and join our team in Lisbon, Portugal.
As a QA Tester you will be responsible for conducting manual tests of features that are produced by development team, track and report test results, follow up with the development team on bug fixes, communicate and coordinate with the Product Manager and the engineering teams located both onsite and internationally. You will also be in charge of executing acceptance tests for new topics. The focus is on creating a robust product and detect fails and errors in the early stages. Also, to ensure that products are ready to be released.
You will be part of a talented and well-rounded team, working across all aspects of the Nuxeo Platform. This is a position that requires organization and attention to detail as well as acquiring advanced knowledge on products to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and resolving highly complex test scenarios.
Nuxeo builds content management products and services that improve how content-based applications are built, managed and deployed. With offices in France, US, UK and Portugal, we are a global software company. Our short term goal is to grow our Lisbon office, so this is your chance to jump on the bandwagon with us!
- Collaborate with Product Owners to understand new features/enhance current features
- Analyze the requirements (including their acceptance criteria)
- Produce test scenarios and test scripts
- Execute test scenarios and document the results
- Help organize bug fixing content of team’s sprints
- Liaison with Release Manager and Product Owners to ensure paths for tested releases
- Work with Product Team to implement QA best practices
- Provide knowledge on best test candidates for automotive testing
What we are looking for
- +3 years of relevant experience in QA testing
- Knowledge of browser debug tools
- In-depth understanding of Web stacks and browser debug tools
- Passion for solving problems and creating bug-free applications
- Quick learner, team player and adaptable to new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English skills (French is a plus of course)
- Organization skills
- Interest in automation testing
- Knowledge on functional testing frameworks
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Lisboa, Portugal (1600-546)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience Level: 3 - 4 years