What you will do
Nuxeo is looking to hire an exceptional Senior Director of Product Marketing to be responsible for developing and implementing our go-to-market strategy. In this role you will lead the development of core messaging and positioning, and enable the global sales team with the market knowledge and content to drive widespread adoption of Nuxeo’s Content Services Platform and solutions. You will define market objectives, product positioning, sales narratives and create innovative content to deliver our value proposition to the market.
Please note that the location is open.
• Evangelize Nuxeo’s Content Services platform and applications through scalable marketing and communication programs.
• Work in close collaboration with Product Management to contribute meaningfully to the product roadmap in support of the strategic product direction.
• Develop and execute creative go-to-market strategies in key industries, segments and geographies.
• Conduct research and continuously monitor the market for emerging trends, complementary technologies
• Partner with the sales and customer success teams providing them with the tools they need to win
• Produce engaging content for the website, blog, webinars, data sheets, demo videos, customer hero assets, etc. for every funnel stage
• Develop go-to-market plans, sales enablement programs and tools to support revenue growth objectives for the Nuxeo Content Services Platform and associated applications
• Collaborate cross-functionally within Marketing to define and drive innovative awareness and demand campaigns to build pipeline and achieve growth objectives.
• Develop customer-facing materials that clearly articulate the value of our products. Create visionary and compelling customer-facing presentations. Actively participate in customer-facing activities as required.
What we are looking for
• 10+ years of experience in product marketing for a high-tech, SaaS company, preferably in the Enterprise Content Management market
• 2+ years of experience hiring and managing Product Marketing Managers
• Dynamic and confident leader
• Proven track record of producing a range of marketing assets, including product demo videos and sales pitch-decks
• Natural talent for speaking and captivating internal and external audiences.
• Success with Analyst Relations briefings.
• Ability to flawlessly execute multiple and concurrent projects while guiding others to do the same.
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: United Stats (Remote work possible)