What you will do
Nuxeo is looking for a Web UX/UI Designer to join our team in Lisbon, Portugal.
As a UX designer you will work with the engineering team, closely with the Product Manager and Lead Designer, to implement designs for Nuxeo’s products and services, and ensure they’re carried successfully through to completion.
You will be part of a talented team of developers working across all aspects of the Nuxeo Platform and its associated products. This is a position that requires an excellent design sense and the of use current and modern development technologies to develop new interfaces and user experiences.
Nuxeo builds content management products and services that improve how content-based applications are built, managed and deployed. With offices in Paris, New York and San Francisco, Nuxeo is a global software company and our short term goals are to grow our team here in Lisbon so this is your chance to jump on the bandwagon with us!
- Design responsive and progressive web applications on both desktop and mobile browsers
- Collaborate with developers and designers to deliver quality applications with polished experiences and user-centered design
- Create visually engaging interfaces and provide design guidelines to maintain design consistency across our products
What we are looking for
- +3 years of relevant experience in web UX/UI design with a portfolio to prove it
- Good skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with front-end development frameworks
- Understanding of responsive design and accessibility principles and techniques
- Experience with visual tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, and wireframing softwares
- In-depth understanding of fundamental visual and interactive design concepts
- Passion in solving problems with creativity & users in mind
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles
- Quick learner, team player and be adaptable to new technologies
- Good English skills (French is a plus of cours
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Lisboa, Portugal (1600-546)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience Level: 3 - 4 years