It’s no secret that outdated customer communications technologies - like CMOD and Mobius - present significant challenges for today’s enterprises. These systems were designed decades ago, and are extremely difficult to adapt to modern use cases. They’re often complex to integrate, non-compliant with new regulations, and increasingly expensive to own and operate.
In this webinar, we will discuss the three C’s of Customer Communications Management (CCM): Customer Experience, Compliance and Cost - all critical challenges for enterprise organizations. We will also explore how new content services technologies can address these challenges and modernize how organizations work with critical customer communications like statements, billings, EOBs, policy documentation, etc.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to move existing customer communications to the cloud
- Why older CCM systems are not compliant with CCPA or GDPR
- How to bridge information silos and improve your customer experience
- Ways to increase accessibility for customer communications
- How to save millions of dollars annually by modernizing
We will be joined by our partner, One Fathom Above, who will also share best practices for modernizing legacy CCM systems.