In today’s world, where many businesses are struggling to simply survive COVID-19, some companies are thriving in this environment and accelerating their digital strategies, not by necessity, but as an opportunity to seize competitive advantage.
In this webinar on-demand, we explore how modern content platforms play a key role in enabling digital transformation and how new trends and capabilities — like Cloud, Low-Code and Artificial Intelligence — are enabling some of today’s largest enterprises to accelerate their transformation initiatives. It features two different case studies where leading enterprises are leveraging these technologies as the digital foundation for their future businesses.
In this video, you will learn:
- How modern content platforms are tearing down information silos to deliver data and content when, where, and how it is needed
- How modern content platforms take unique advantage of cloud infrastructures
- Why low-code application development is critical to business agility
- What AI capabilities are available today that are completely transforming how customers work with data and content
- How a large US insurer is using Nuxeo, Guidewire, and Smart Communications, all on AWS, to modernize their claims architecture
- And, how a \$13B global apparel company is using Nuxeo and its Insight service (AI/ML) to institute a wholly digital content supply chain