BigTech companies like Amazon and Google have begun to shake-up the insurance industry. The ability to meet customer expectations for on-demand, personalized services has become one of the biggest threats to traditional insurance companies.
Guest speaker Rickey Burks, former SVP Chief Technology & Innovation Officer at USAA, discusses how the use of outdated information systems has enabled new technologies to disrupt the market.
Watch this video to learn how to:
- Minimize the burden of legacy systems
- Get full visibility across content silos
- Think small: micro-services component architectures
- Tame information chaos and extract deep insights
- Prioritize scalability for future growth
Explore the 5 strategies you can implement to maintain control, compete, and thrive in this era of rapid tech transformation.
You can also read this guide to understand how GAFA impacts financial services>