In 2021, MoneyLIVE Summit goes digital and we’re supporting that!
Join like-minded innovative minds in the banking industry to network and get access to a variety of content, from podcasts to reports, on-demand videos and live discussions with thought leaders in the industry.
On April 15, we will join episode 6 of the programme: “Agility, resilience, innovation: creating the right dynamic”. Joined by 3 brilliant panelists from Lloyd’s Banking Group, Barclays and HSBC our panel discussion will explore achieving strategic agility and how to seize opportunities in a fast-changing world and here are the questions we will seek to adress:
- Agility is king: how can banks improve their ability to adapt and change during fast-changing times?
- Lessons learned from COVID-19: what more can be done to continuously streamline innovation and improve time-to-market?
- Ensuring decision making remains efficient: how can this be accomplished with a remote workforce?
- Transparent, collaborative, autonomous: creating an environment where business agility thrives
- Encouraging autonomy in teams: how can banks get this right?
- Incorporating agile methodologies and scaling across the business