As digital asset management practitioners and librarians, we spend a lot of time searching for stuff. Yet we don’t always get the results we want. But maybe there is hope on the horizon with the emergence of technologies like Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). So what can we do to prepare for these new approaches to search to ensure that they can be successful?
In this webinar we will cover:
- Where current search techniques fall short
- What is Natural Language Processing? (NLP)
- How can Artificial Intelligence (AI) help search?
- Do we need a taxonomy or a folksonomy?
- Engineering the content to support search
A link to the recording will be shared post-webinar with all registrants.