When it comes to data and security, there is a virtual alphabet soup of regulations with which to comply:
- The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II)
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), etc.
A leak of personally identifiable data or account information could result in hefty fines, damage your brand’s reputation or weaken your competitive advantage.
Yet, many data breaches are executed by individuals, mainly employees and contractors, who are “authorized” to access the content they are compromising.
With an average cost per breach estimated at $4 million(*) in 2016, it’s time to act!
In this video, discover:
- The environment for information privacy and security
- How to define the steps that dissuade individuals from accessing content for malicious purposes
- How to be confident that your ECM system and processes are compliant and secure from unauthorized access
(*)2017 Ponemon Institute Cost of a Data Breach Study