Government ECM & Content Services Platform Solutions

Nuxeo helps government agencies drive digital transformation by modernizing enterprise content platforms and content-driven applications to extend the use of digital information across the enterprise.

Let's Talk

Government Content & Document Management

Future-proof your content management systems with a modern content services platform that uses cloud-native and open source technologies to deliver content-driven applications and content services with massive scalability and flexibility.


Enterprise Government DAM Software

The only modern content services platform for government with process management and powerful enterprise digital asset management capabilities.


Government Case Management Platform

Cut through the chaos by streamlining and simplify the interactions between people, process, and technology with a modern content services platform that delivers content-driven applications to meet the needs of any type of casework and task management.


Nuxeo Platform Key Advantages

Nuxeo is a single unified and extensible platform for diverse content applications to allow government agencies to realize the full value of their content.


Modernize your information systems with Nuxeo.

In today’s digital age, information is your most important asset. But the way in which information is managed in most organizations is built on aging and inefficient technologies. It’s time to fix this problem.

It’s time to modernize and shape the future of information management in your organization with the Nuxeo Content Services Platform.

Start Shaping the Future

Create Value for Your Agency, Employees and Citizens

The use of modern technologies has created a staggering amount of data that has extraordinary business value for your agency when managed and used effectively. While many agencies focus on the 10% of structured data, it is the remaining 90% of unstructured data – content of any size and type – that is most critical to day-to-day operations.

Effectively managing and using that content can help agencies operate more efficiently, improve citizen services, and make informed decisions faster, to deliver on your mission. Realize the full value of your content with the Nuxeo ECM and Content Services Platform for Government.

More details about our Content Services Platform

2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every day

2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every day
— Gartner

52% of agencies are including content management in their big data strategy

— 2017 FCW CSP Survey

77% of agencies see content management modernization as a very important part of their digital transformation strategy

— 2017 FCW CSP Survey

Realize the Full Value of Content

Nuxeo helps government organizations realize the full value of unstructured data by modernizing legacy enterprise content management systems with a true next generation content services platform.

The Nuxeo platform unifies and extends the use of digital information across the enterprise through responsive, content-drive applications with automated workflow and business process capabilities.

Re-Define Efficiency and Value

Nuxeo re-defines efficiency for business users and IT departments, delivers faster time to value and reduces upgrade risk with a content services platform that emphasizes configuration over coding.

This means applications can be launched quickly and modified easily to meet the changing business needs of the organization without losing any investment and without vendor lock-in.

Julie Rushin, Consultant – Tax Administration and Tax IT; Former Deputy CIO for Operations Support, IRS; Former Director of the Business Modernization Office, IRS

I spent 35 years working on the business side of the IRS, 15 of which were heavily focused on technology. I have worked in every facet of the business, including serving as the Business Modernization Executive. My experience has given me a unique perspective and insight into the critical success factors for an enterprise Content Management, case management or digital asset transformation program. The Nuxeo solution offers a modern, high performance, open source, highly extensible, and secure technology that enables rapid adoption and innovation with minimal risk. This is why I am unwavering in my belief that the Nuxeo platform is the ideal fit for agencies now and for the foreseeable future.

Explore Additional Resources

We’re here to help you understand if our product meets your needs. Download any of these resources and don't hesitate to contact us for a custom demo or for any question.

Get Started Now!


Request a Demo