Nuxeo requires that all stakeholders acting on behalf of, or providing services to Nuxeo, to promptly report concerns and potential or actual violations of the law and/or corporate policies/guidelines.
While we encourage the use of our open-door policy, we recognize the need for an anonymous forum to raise concerns in a confidential manner. As such, we have partnered with Lighthouse Services to handle questions from any concerned party, including employees, applicants for employment, interns, vendors, contractors, persons conducting business with or on behalf of Nuxeo, and/or members of the public. The compliance hotline can be reached at any time during the day or night, seven days a week, year-round.
E-mail: [email protected] (must include company name with report)
- US & Canada: 1- 833-290-0001
- France: +33-800-99-0011
- Portugal: 800-800-128
- UK: 0-800-89-0011(British Telecom) or 0-500-89-0011 (C&W)
Instructions for calling FR, PT, and UK toll-free-numbers:
- Enter the FR, PT, or UK Toll-Free Number.
- An English-language voice prompt will ask for the number you are calling; Enter our toll-free number: 800-603-2869. There is no need to dial ‘1’ before the toll-free number. You are now connected to the hotline.
- A Lighthouse greeting will be played in multiple languages. Make a choice from the prompts or press 0 and tell the English operator the language you speak (preferably in English). An interpreter will then join the call in 2 – 3 minutes. The Lighthouse operator will interview you aided by the interpreter.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding this policy can contact our Legal team at [email protected].
To the extent allowed by law and/or reasonable business practice, all stakeholders, including employees, applicants for employment, interns, vendors, contractors, and persons conducting business with or on behalf of Nuxeo, are required to cooperate with the investigation of alleged concerns, violations of the law and/or corporate policies/guidelines.
Nuxeo strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against anyone who in good faith made a complaint, raised a concern, provided information or otherwise assist in an investigation or proceeding regarding any conduct that they reasonably believed was in violation of Nuxeo’s policies, rules, guidelines, or applicable laws.