**New York, February 11th, 2015 – **Nuxeo, the provider of the Nuxeo Content Services Platform, a content management platform for business applications, announced that 2014 was another record setting year of results. Already growing at a high pace in the USA, Nuxeo saw 84% revenue growth in the US market and global sales increased by 52%.
“The most important success metric for Nuxeo is customer satisfaction rate.” says Eric Barroca, Nuxeo CEO, “We are proud that our customers are happy and getting results with our products and services. We have also brought our customers major technology advancements in 2015 including Elasticsearch integration, Digital Asset Management solution, cloud optimized hosting and NoSQL database support.”
Nuxeo company highlights for 2014 include:
- Global subscription revenue grew by 52% in 2014 vs 2013
- Largest revenue region is now North America
- Nuxeo hired even more in 2014 to support its growing US operations, increasing staff by 125%, with offices in New York and California
- There was a significant rise in the use of the Nuxeo Platform (63% increase in registered users in 2014 vs 2013. There were over 20,000 downloads of the Platform in 2014), confirming product acceptance and acquisition by the community
- Growth in active Nuxeo Studio projects by 32%, proving again the benefits of SaaS-based configuration tools
- Increase of 71% of paying users on Nuxeo Online Services vs 2013, showing a boosted trust in Nuxeo services from users
Improvements in average support response time to less than one business day
Nuxeo continued to grow its footprint among large enterprises and government. Notable new customers include Verizon, Avery Dennison, the Secretary of State, California Environmental Protection Agency, Cognizant, Calumet, Solutionstar, SkyScanner, and Capital One.
The Nuxeo Platform continues to be one of the largest and most active open source projects in the ECM industry, with 2M lines of code, 18,000 commits, and more than 70 active core contributors.
Nuxeo has received several recognitions in 2014. The company has been elected one of the hottest startups by Lead411, and won the CMScritic Critic’s Choice Award for best Java Open Source Content Management System. Nuxeo was also mentioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for ECM.
2014 Product Highlights include:
Release of Nuxeo Platform 6.0, including major advancements in cloud readiness, performance, scalability, and mobile experience
- Creation of nuxeo.io, a Platform as a Service offering used to build business applications with the Nuxeo Platform
- Increased scalability of the Platform with a new query engine based on Elasticsearch
- Integration with leading NoSQL database, MongoDB, offering high performance, availability and scalability
2015 promises to be another technologically transformational year with support for integration of cloud collaboration platforms, improvements in mobile solutions and improved configurability on the roadmap.
Nuxeo dramatically improves how content-based applications are built, managed and deployed, making customers more agile, innovative and successful. Nuxeo provides a next generation, enterprise ready platform for building traditional and cutting-edge content oriented applications. Combining a powerful application development environment with SaaS-based tools and a modular architecture, the Nuxeo Platform and Products provide clear business value to some of the most recognizable brands including Verizon, Avery Dennison, Electronic Arts, Netflix, Sharp, FICO, the U.S. Navy, and Boeing. Nuxeo is headquartered in New York and Paris. More information is available at www.nuxeo.com.
**For Media Contacts**