New York, September 25, 2016 - Nuxeo, developer of a hyperscale content services platform which enables organizations to manage complex content at massive scale, today announced the release of a new mobile app for Android devices. Now with mobile apps for iOS and Android, Nuxeo enables users to seamlessly manage their digital content from any device, at any time.
“Nuxeo has taken the power of its next-generation content services platform to mobile,”
said Eric Barroca, CEO, Nuxeo. “By providing secure access to a Nuxeo content repository on any mobile device, Nuxeo is further enabling user and business productivity. Now mobile users can seamlessly manage their rich and structured content from anywhere with the same performance they’re accustomed to when using the Nuxeo web interface.”
The Nuxeo Android mobile app enables the following actions:
- Browse – Users can browse content by viewing thumbnails of digital assets including media files, text documents, PDFs, and more.
- Preview – Users can simply tap a thumbnail to preview documents, photos or videos, without downloading them.
- Mark Favorites – Favorite digital assets can be marked for easy access via a “Favorites” menu.
- Search – Title, content and full-text search, backed by Elasticsearch, can be performed directly from any mobile device.
- Create Collections – Shared and personal collections may be created for direct menu access.
Free to Nuxeo users, the Nuxeo mobile app for Android is available via Google Play now for Android 4.4 and above. The Nuxeo mobile app is also available on the App Store.
A propos de Nuxeo
Nuxeo provides an extensible and modular Enterprise Content Management Platform enabling architects and developers to easily build and run business applications. The Nuxeo Platform offers modern technologies, a powerful plug-in model and extensive packaging capabilities for Document Management, Digital Asset Management and Case Management applications. Over 1,000 organizations rely on Nuxeo to run business-critical applications, including TBWA, Electronic Arts, Verizon, Sharp, Capital One, and the U.S. Navy. Nuxeo is headquartered in New York and Paris. More information is available at www.nuxeo.com.