6 Information Management Challenges Facing Financial Services
Information management challenges in financial services are affecting business profitability, customer experience (CX) and operational efficiency.
Based on industry research from AIIM and IDC, we identified 6 main challenges facing banking and insurance:
- Growing volume of enterprise information
- Difficulty to find content in a timely manner
- Many disconnected information management systems
- Content locked in silos
- No single source of thuth
- Each organization has its own needs
Download this infographic to learn more about those 6 challenges faced today by Financial Services organizations.