Learn how to evaluate the current and desired future state of your content management environment and get started on an ECM modernization initiative.
How much critical business information does your organization maintain?
Over time, both content types and the repositories in which they’re stored have expanded. We’ve seen a dramatic increase in the types of assets organizations must manage including voice/audio files, videos, photos/images, etc. Not to mention the significant increase in file sizes and the overall volume of information stored. The sheer volume, scope, and overall magnitude of information an organization produces and consumes today is off the charts!
This 2-page brief will help you evaluate your current Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system to prepare for a modernization initiative.
Download this brief to learn more.
This brief is part of 5-parts series:
- Learn the difference between Content Management & Content Services
- Get a content management system evaluation criteria list
- Understand why is information management important
- Discover how to implement intelligent information management
- Finally, read the best way to replace your ECM