Enterprises know that rip-and-replace projects have high implementation costs and low adoption rates — so why do they keep happening?
Often, it’s because the people responsible for selecting a new information management vendor simply believe that full migration to a new Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system is the only alternative to the status quo.
The best practice is to approach your modernization efforts in a more strategic manner; with a modern and highly-adaptable platform serving as the connective fabric that links to your existing information systems.
This 2-page brief explores how to:
- Achieve better ROI and TCO
- Connect systems with APIs
Read the brief to learn more.
This brief is part of 5-parts series:
- Learn the difference between Content Management & Content Services
- Get a content management system evaluation criteria list
- Understand why is information management important
- Discover how to implement intelligent information management
- Finally, read the best way to replace your ECM