« Content creation and collaboration can take various formats and involve different departments. Content must be available from everywhere. »
Collaborative workspaces providing a secure environment for an identified group of users and supporting important Knowledge Management collaboration features:
- Versioning (including ad hoc checkin / checkout), locking and visually compare different versions
- Collections / lightweight shared containers
- Support for comments and email notifications
- Dynamic workflow processes
- Mobile collaboration
- Bulk edit of documents in spreadsheet mode
Connectors to cloud-based file sharing application like Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or OneDrive, and many other cloud enterprise applications (Salesforce.com, Adobe CC…) so your knowledge can actually be and accessible from anywhere and your users don’t ever need to leave their favorite application to update the information they own.
« We want to be able to identify quickly knowledge gaps (ex: search queries with no results), visualize main search areas, report on content quality, know what are the most searched asset etc. »
- Data visualization toolkit for web developers to build custom analytic dashboards.
- Visually monitor and track key metrics and trends to measure information sharing gaps and issues.
- Quickly build operating dashboards for users to visualize search request hits, any content property or metadata, and more
- Leverage the distributed computation power of Elasticsearch
- Pure HTML5, Web Components